Openshaw Real Estate Group and the Jesse Herfel Real Estate Group with Keller Williams is one of the TOP PRODUCING real estate teams in Arizona. Our rapidly growing team strives for excellence in providing the best customer service experience for each home buyer and seller that we work with. We put our clients first!
Transaction Manger: Full Time Position with Flexible Scheduling
Our FAST PACED real estate team is seeking a Transaction Manager who wants to learn, GROW, execute, and achieve outstanding results!
The Transaction Manager will work closely with our agents and clients to manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively with little to no hassle for our clients and third parties. This individual should be outgoing, highly ORGANIZED, have a strong sense of URGENCY while maintaining QUALITY, be adaptable to varying situations, and be solutions oriented. A strong eye for DETAIL, the ability to MULTI-TASK with proficiency, and solid CRITICAL THINKING skills are must haves. Having an OUTGOING and PROFESSIONAL personality is critical for communicating with our clients and third parties on a regular basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase contract to closing and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
• Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire closing process
• Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process
• Act as a liaison between the clients, agents, title/escrow companies, and mortgage lenders throughout the transaction with frequent communication
• Communicate regularly with the client to educate them on the transaction process, send reminders, check-in on needs or questions, and provide updates and “next step” expectations
• Coordinate processes with title/escrow, mortgage broker, and agents
• Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
• Communicate to title company throughout the transaction with any and all updates
• Communicate to lender throughout the transaction with any and all updates. Ensure the lender has complied timing requirements
• Coordinate inspections, assist in gathering bids and repair estimates, and coordinate completion of repairs
• Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
• Manage all contingency deadlines in the contract and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines and contingencies are met
• Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
• Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
• Schedule and coordinate closings/signings, moving, and possession schedules
• Follow up with clients after the sale to check-in and request a testimonial
• Update and maintain all clients records in the company CRM or database
• Maintain and implement drip campaigns and regular automated client communications
• Plan and coordinate client events
• Protect team members’ time, and support and assist the CEO and team
• Create and implement systems and processes focusing on the creation of more efficient and inexpensive processes that provide consistency, scalability, clarity, and customer service
Qualities and Skills:
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and understand the importance of discretion
• High level of integrity and accountability
• Multitasking, time management, and organizational proficiency
• Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of general computer applications and programs
• Willingness to learn and develop new systems and processes
• Team player mentality
• Position requires becoming a licensed real estate assistant at company’s expense
This is a full time position with flexible scheduling. Inquire for details.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com